Who’s coming to VAC2016?
We are expecting more than 800 delegates to participate in VAC2016.
Our ground-breaking speaker program will ensure you will be amongst a wide range of delegates – from people on the spectrum to research leaders, autism advocates to supporters, educators to big thinkers. You will have the opportunity to talk, discuss, network and listen to some of the most experienced and progressive people in the world of autism.
Our conference delegate profile will include:
- People on the autism spectrum
- Parents, supporters , extended family members
- The autism research community
- School principals, teaching staff, school support staff
- Practitioners – psychologists, OTs, speech pathologists
- Disability employment, adult day service and residential staff
- Assessment service practitioners
- Early childhood staff
- Medical and allied health professionals
- Respite service staff
- Counsellors and social workers